Opus Geotechnical is a leading and established geotechnical consultancy
We have an excellent reputation for technical distinction and have completed many high profile and award winning projects.
Our geotechnical team employs a rich blend of engineers and geologists with a deep pool of knowledge and experience. We work alongside our clients to break down the barriers of communication and understanding often faced when dealing with the irregularities of the geological environment.
We tackle small and large scale projects to produce cost effective, sustainable and appropriate solutions. Our services are provided nationally through out network of regional and local offices along with an exceptional global knowledge bank we can call on.
Our multi-disciplinary in-house resources mean we are well placed to provide any geotechnical or engineering geology solution. Our clients include government agencies, commercial clients, developers, contractors, private clients and other consultants.
Our geotechnical services include:
- Aerial photography
- Building seismic retrofit
- Construction supervision
- Contaminated land assessment
- Design of spread and piled foundations
- Earthquake damage and economic loss assessments
- Expert witness
- Geological mapping
- Geotechnical laboratory testing services
- Geographic Information Services (GIS)
- Ground improvement design
- Infrastructure resilience and hazard assessment
- Land use development and management Pile Testing (PDA) Services
- Retaining wall design
- Seismic and liquefaction assessment
- Site investigation planning, management and supervision