Opus helps progressive organisations to get more from their property portfolios
Property management includes both the functional and operational aspects of running a facilities portfolio – we manage our clients’ properties strategically and efficiently.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EXPERTISE
We provide property management services for a range of clients from large institutional property owners to those with single site interests. Our technical capability and professional skills are particularly sought by clients with an essential or critical function supported by their property portfolio.
We help leading businesses to maximise the contribution their property assets make to business performance. As an Opus client, you can draw on both our operational and strategic property management services, in a fully integrated model.
Our balanced approach ensures our advice is practical and transformational. We are truly global in our outlook and actively combine the insights and experience from our international engagements with local skills and knowledge.
Our creative team of designers, practical engineers, and savvy property professionals constantly scan the environment for the next big thing, regularly pioneering new systems and service delivery models. We often work as an extension of our client’s organisation, developing long-term relationships that enable us to achieve excellent results for our clients.
Our property management services include:
- Building Warrant of Fitness compliance
- Building maintenance advisory services
- Lease management services
- Energy efficiency and sustainability advisory services
- Workplace strategies
- Maintenance works procurement services
- Property commercialisation and retail strategies
- Space utilisation and analysis
- Facility management works delivery
- Design and fit out services
- Project management for capital development works